How can we help you?
Browse the Sumo Logic Support Center to find information on data collection, search queries, alerting, account settings and more
Troubleshooting tips, frequently asked questions and how to articles
Account Management and Billing
- How can I get a copy of an invoice?
- Can we delete data already sent into Sumo Logic so that search results don't show this data?
- How to I change or edit my Organization name?
- How to increase the number of users?
- How can I cancel my Sumo Logic account?
- How can I change the account ownership of my Sumo Logic account?
Field Extraction Rules
Managing Users and Roles
- "Unable to sign in. Your account has been locked"
- When I try to enter any of the certification courses, I encounter an SSO error that says 'last name is required.'
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".
- Users are not receiving the welcome or password reset email
- When are password Policy Changes Applied to Users?
- Unable to Login to Sumo Logic Due to Lost or Changed Mobile Device
- How do Sumo Logic store access tokens for collecting Office 365 logs?
- How can I update a collector name after installing a collector?
- High Collector CPU Use After Leap Second
- Windows collector fails to start after Windows 10 1903 feature update
- Windows Collector installation fails when using automation tools (Ansible)
- How can I find a collector id ?
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode) due to multiple filters supplied with the same "Name" key.
- Falco container is crashing while installing Kubernetes on our GKE clusters
- Does Sumo Logic support spaces and dots in the folder names for local file sources and how do I specify the path expression in sources json file?
- How do the Multi-Line processing options work?
- What is Multi-Line processing?
- Why my compressed .gz file is not being ingested by local file source?
Field Extraction Rules
- Is there any extra data cost when using Partition/Scheduled View?
- Does SumoLogic use receipt time or message time for calculating data retention?
- When I use Save to Index, metadata fields from the Collector (for example, _collector) will be dropped. Does that mean the data in the index will not have any associated metadata?
- How to return the week number of the year for a timestamp?
- Why aren't my recent logs showing up with my search?
- Unable to parse input as json
- Receiving error "Multiple definitions found for function formatDate(String, String)" using the formatdate operator. How to resolve it?
- Is there a way to block or allow specific logs from being ingested?
- Is it possible to save a Live Tail search?
Alerting and Scheduled Search
- How can I send the alerts to Google hangout?
- Can a Scheduled Search have multiple alert conditions?
- Search Condition does not Trigger Scheduled Search Alert
- Is there a way to recover Scheduled Searches/Alerts that were deleted inadvertently?
- Service Alert: Scheduled Search Email Quota Reached for Search
Dashboards and Panels
- Switching to live mode dashboard gives "This panel cannot be converted to Live Mode because it has a literal time range"
- How to share a dashboard with an absolute time-range on it.
- There was a problem adding panel to the dashboard.
- Can I manage/edit other user's Dashboard as a content administrator?
- Shared Live Mode Dashboard will not populate for public URL
- List all Scheduled Searches, Log Searches and Dashboards in your Organization
- Internal Error (500) when calling Sumo Logic APIs
- SSL error when running a curl request to the Sumo Logic APIs
- API - 404 Error - Job ID is invalid
- API - 401 Error - Credential could not be verified
- API - 403 Error - This operation is not allowed for your account type
- Receiving 500 errors when using the Search Job API
Not finding what your looking for? Reach out to us
Request a Feature
Have an idea for a new feature? Submit, comment and vote within the Ideas portal.
Want to learn more about how to use Sumo Logic? Find online and upcoming live training sessions.
Ask for Support
Unable to find an answer to your questions? Open a case with our Support team.