How can we help you?
Browse the Sumo Logic Support Center to find information on data collection, search queries, alerting, account settings and more
Troubleshooting tips, frequently asked questions and how to articles
Account Management and Billing
- Is there any Extra Data Cost when Using Partition/Scheduled View?
- How can I get a copy of an invoice?
- Can we delete data already sent into Sumo Logic?
- How can we get a copy of Sumo Logic's compliance documents
- Create an email alert to notify you when data usage reaches 90% of your account limit
- Uncovering root cause of an unexplained spike in data volume
Managing Users and Roles
- High Collector CPU Use After Leap Second
- Unable to rotate AWS data forwarding keys
- Forwarding Data from Sumo to S3
- Recommended free disk space requirement to be allocated for the Collector to operate
- Data missing in ingestion for log rotation files
- Will the packaged Collector JRE interfere with our other apps ability to use an alternate version?
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Data Showing as Base64 Encoded
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Source not Getting Data
- Cloning an existing collector configuration to a new server
- SocketTimeoutException seen when using a TCP Syslog Source
- Logs from Fastly delayed or missing
- Why aren't my recent logs showing up with my search?
- Returning a value of "0" using the count operator
- Logs appearing in Live Tail but not in an interactive search
- Search Condition does not Trigger Scheduled Search Alert
- Is there a way to recover Scheduled Searches/Alerts that were deleted inadvertently?
- Reference or adjust fields from Transpose operator
Dashboards and Panels
Not finding what your looking for? Reach out to us
Request a Feature
Have an idea for a new feature? Submit, comment and vote within the Ideas portal.
Want to learn more about how to use Sumo Logic? Find online and upcoming live training sessions.
Ask for Support
Unable to find an answer to your questions? Open a case with our Support team.