How can we help you?
Browse the Sumo Logic Support Center to find information on data collection, search queries, alerting, account settings and more
Troubleshooting tips, frequently asked questions and how to articles
Account Management and Billing
- Is there any Extra Data Cost when Using Partition/Scheduled View?
- How can I get a copy of an invoice?
- Can we delete data already sent into Sumo Logic?
- How can I cancel my Sumo Logic account?
- How can I change the account ownership of my Sumo Logic account?
- How can we get a copy of Sumo Logic's compliance documents
Managing Users and Roles
- "Unable to sign in. Your account has been locked"
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".
- Users are not receiving the welcome or password reset email
- When are password Policy Changes Applied to Users?
- Unable to Login to Sumo Logic Due to Lost or Changed Mobile Device
- How can I update a collector name after installing a collector?
- High Collector CPU Use After Leap Second
- Collector install fails with missing credentials in windows when using cli commands in a powershell script
- Is there an integration between AWS PrivateLink and Sumo Logic?
- Collectors reporting "Registration failed: No Sumo credentials or access key provided"
- What happens to the collector data after a user deletes a collector from Sumo Logic?
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode)
- Data not being collected from newly created Script source (and/or a Script action source if present)
- "Error 401 Failed to authenticate." when attempting to send data to an HTTP source endpoint
- Data sent to HTTP Source endpoint not showing in the search UI
- Data not getting ingested from S3 bucket to Sumo Logic
- Collector source configuration not getting updated per syncSources json config file
Field Extraction Rules
- Why aren't my recent logs showing up with my search?
- Metrics query times out with error suggesting "Please consider making the query more selective"
- Percentile (PCT) operation does not generate expected results.
- My scheduled search did not trigger an alert email or webhook
- "Count by Log Messages" option in Log to Metrics does not populate the metric values with proper aggregate counts and shows as 1
- We are not seeing Kubernetes logs in Sumo Logic under the expected sourceCategory
Alerting and Scheduled Search
Dashboards and Panels
- Switching to live mode dashboard gives "This panel cannot be converted to Live Mode because it has a literal time range"
- How to share a dashboard with an absolute time-range on it.
- There was a problem adding panel to the dashboard.
- List all Scheduled Searches, Log Searches and Dashboards in your Organization
- Sharing a public or whitelisted dashboard shows "Permission Denied" error
- The public dashboard is not loading panels or recent data
- Internal Error (500) when calling Sumo Logic APIs
- SSL error when running a curl request to the API
- API - 404 Error - Job ID is invalid
- API - 401 Error - Credential could not be verified
- API - 403 Error - This operation is not allowed for your account type
- Receiving 500 errors when using the Search Job API
Not finding what your looking for? Reach out to us
Request a Feature
Have an idea for a new feature? Submit, comment and vote within the Ideas portal.
Want to learn more about how to use Sumo Logic? Find online and upcoming live training sessions.
Ask for Support
Unable to find an answer to your questions? Open a case with our Support team.