How can we help you?
Browse the Sumo Logic Support Center to find information on data collection, search queries, alerting, account settings and more
Troubleshooting tips, frequently asked questions and how to articles
Account Management and Billing
- Is there any Extra Data Cost when Using Partition/Scheduled View?
- How can I get a copy of an invoice?
- Can we delete data already sent into Sumo Logic?
- How can I cancel my Sumo Logic account?
- How can we get a copy of Sumo Logic's compliance documents
- Create an email alert to notify you when data usage reaches 90% of your account limit
Managing Users and Roles
- "Unable to sign in. Your account has been locked"
- How to integrate Sumo Logic with SAML SSO with Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".
- Uses are not receiving the welcome or password reset email
- When are password Policy Changes Applied to Users?
- Unable to Login to Sumo Logic Due to Lost or Changed Mobile Device
- How can I update a collector name after installing a collector?
- High Collector CPU Use After Leap Second
- Upgrade collector from 19-182.25 to 19-245-4 on Windows 7, failed on all machines
- Collectors reporting "Registration failed: No Sumo credentials or access key provided"
- What happens to the collector data after a user deletes a collector from Sumo Logic?
- Limit on creation of Hosted or Installed Collectors in a Sumo Logic Account
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode)
- Data not getting ingested from S3 bucket to Sumo Logic
- Collector source configuration not getting updated per syncSources json config file
- When collection is setup using the Log 4j2 appender, not all messages are ingested
- Windows 2003 Event logs ingestion
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Data Showing as Base64 Encoded
- Why aren't my recent logs showing up with my search?
- My scheduled search did not trigger an alert email or webhook
- "Count by Log Messages" option in Log to Metrics does not populate the metric values with proper aggregate counts and shows as 1
- We are not seeing Kubernetes logs in Sumo Logic under the expected sourceCategory
- When parseDate operator processes a null value it generates a "Oops! Looks like we encountered a problem. Try running your query again"
- Display Message Preferences not being saved
Dashboards and Panels
- How to share a dashboard with an absolute time-range on it.
- There was a problem adding panel to the dashboard.
- List all Scheduled Searches, Log Searches and Dashboards in your Organization
- Sharing a public or whitelisted dashboard shows "Permission Denied" error
- The public dashboard is not loading panels or recent data
- How do I remove the decimal point from a Single Value Chart?
- Internal Error (500) when calling Sumo Logic APIs
- SSL error when running a curl request to the API
- API - 404 Error - Job ID is invalid
- API - 401 Error - Credential could not be verified
- API - 403 Error - This operation is not allowed for your account type
- Receiving 500 errors when using the Search Job API
Not finding what your looking for? Reach out to us
Request a Feature
Have an idea for a new feature? Submit, comment and vote within the Ideas portal.
Want to learn more about how to use Sumo Logic? Find online and upcoming live training sessions.
Ask for Support
Unable to find an answer to your questions? Open a case with our Support team.