The reason why the auto-suggest does not work is due to RBAC roles which may prohibit you from viewing collectors. You will have to contact your Sumo Logic Administrator to update the roles assigned to your user account to enable View Collectors.
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode) due to multiple filters supplied with the same "Name" key.
- The metadata field is not listed in the search query and only showing up in Hidden Fields in the Search UI Browser.
- We are not seeing Kubernetes logs in Sumo Logic under the expected sourceCategory
- How can I ingest logs directly from AWS RDS/AWS RDS-Postgres/AWS RDS-Aurora to Sumo Logic?
- Collector fails to connect to Sumo: The target server failed to respond or HTTP 504 errors