The reason why the auto-suggest does not work is due to RBAC roles which may prohibit you from viewing collectors. You will have to contact your Sumo Logic Administrator to update the roles assigned to your user account to enable View Collectors.
- How are Collectors named?
- Why is the Auto Complete box no longer showing in the search tab?
- We are not seeing Kubernetes logs in Sumo Logic under the expected sourceCategory
- Collector refuse to remove sources from sources.json (Local file Management Mode) due to multiple filters supplied with the same "Name" key.
- How should I achieve NOT EQUAL TO in lookup and restrict the display of the records which are there in lookup table?