We need to get a copy of Sumo Logic's compliance documentation, such as PCI, DPA, HIPPA, etc... for our auditing. How can we request these materials?
Sumo Logic provides the following site where you can make a request for any compliance related materials.
From here you may request any of the following compliance related documentation.
- PCI DSS AOC
- SOC2 Type 2 Report of Compliance
- ISO 27001 Certificate
- HIPAA Attestation of Controls
- Vendor Security Alliance (VSA) Questionnaire
- Data Protection Addendum (DPA)
- Coalfire FedRAMP Compliance Review Executive Summary
- EU US Privacy Shield
- CSA STAR
- SOC2 Type 2 Bridge Letter
- Coalfire SOC2 Type 2 LOE
- Coalfire FedRAMP Preparation LOE
If you are currently on a paid Sumo Logic plan and provide the email address of the current account owner you should receive the requested materials immediately. If you are on a Sumo Logic Free plan, or are not the current account owner, your request will be routed to your Sumo Logic Account Manager for further review. Your Account Manager will reply directly to the supplied email address to assist with getting you the requested documents.