In order to view all Scheduled Searches, Log Searches and Dashboards (Public & Whitelist) in your organization you must be an Administrator or your user role should have the capability "Manage Content".
Please follow these steps to view your organization's content: (Watch the video below for a demonstration)
- On the main screen of the UI, click on the folder tab next to the home tab.
- In this window you can click on View as: "Content Administrator" to view all contents in your organization.
- Left click on the search box and select the content you want to view.
If you want to allow a non-administrator user to view and manage your organization's content, simply follow these steps as an Administrator to grant that user the capability to do so:
- In the UI, go to Administration -> Users & Roles
- Select the user and click on the Capabilities tab
- Then select Manage Content under Data Management
If you need more information about what each role capability provides, please go to: https://help.sumologic.com/Manage/Users-and-Roles/Manage-Roles/Role-Capabilities
Please sign in to leave a comment.