When you generate and share a query code, ex. _code=<abc>, the query provided by the code will continue to function for up to 1 year. This query will continue to provide results as long as the time range defined by the shared query is within the log retention period set for your Partitions or Views.
- Is there any extra data cost when using Partition/Scheduled View?
- How can I store data for longer than my retention period?
- Unable to parse input as json
- Can I search my logs on the local cache of my installed collector?
- Receiving error "Multiple definitions found for function formatDate(String, String)" using the formatdate operator. How to resolve it?