For customers on Sumo Logic Professional and Enterprise (non-Cloud Flex) plans the number of users is defined as part of your contract terms. To increase the number of users that can access Sumo Logic please contact your Sumo Logic Sales Account Executive to request a quote for additional users or to discuss migration to a Sumo Logic Cloud Flex plan, which does not define user limits.
- Limit on creation of Hosted or Installed Collectors in a Sumo Logic Account
- Can I merge multiple Sumo Logic accounts into a single account?
- "Unknown field name: cluster (520)" error message reported while running search for the Kube logs.
- Announcement: Windows Server 2008 EOL
- How to I change or edit my Organization name?