For customers on Sumo Logic Professional and Enterprise (non-Cloud Flex) plans the number of users is defined as part of your contract terms. To increase the number of users that can access Sumo Logic please contact your Sumo Logic Sales Account Executive to request a quote for additional users or to discuss migration to a Sumo Logic Cloud Flex plan, which does not define user limits.
- Can I merge multiple Sumo Logic accounts into a single account?
- Search API request fails with "HTTP ERROR 401 Full authentication is required to access this resource"
- Limit on creation of Hosted or Installed Collectors in a Sumo Logic Account
- How to I change or edit my Organization name?
- Terraform Sumo Logic Provider fails with "401-Full-authentication-is-required"
Please sign in to leave a comment.