For customers on Sumo Logic Professional and Enterprise (non-Cloud Flex) plans the number of users is defined as part of your contract terms. To increase the number of users that can access Sumo Logic please contact your Sumo Logic Sales Account Executive to request a quote for additional users or to discuss migration to a Sumo Logic Cloud Flex plan, which does not define user limits.
- Is there any extra data cost when using Partition/Scheduled View?
- Users are not receiving the welcome or password reset email
- Is there a way to transfer ownership of a lookup table to another user?
- Can I merge multiple Sumo Logic accounts into a single account?
- Internal Error (500) when calling Sumo Logic APIs