For customers on Sumo Logic Professional and Enterprise (non-Cloud Flex) plans the number of users is defined as part of your contract terms. To increase the number of users that can access Sumo Logic please contact your Sumo Logic Sales Account Executive to request a quote for additional users or to discuss migration to a Sumo Logic Cloud Flex plan, which does not define user limits.
- Limit on creation of Hosted or Installed Collectors in a Sumo Logic Account
- Can I merge multiple Sumo Logic accounts into a single account?
- "Unknown field name: cluster (520)" error message reported while running search for the Kube logs.
- Is their a way by which Ubiquiti Unifi controller can be integrated with Sumo Logic to get the network logs and USG(Unifi Security Gateway) Firewall logs in sumo logic?
- Can we delete data already sent into Sumo Logic so that search results don't show this data?