This is happening because of your SSO (Single sign-on)/ SAML account is not set up with the last name. We recommend checking with your SSO/SAML Administrator on your end to get your last name added. Once the "last name" is added, you should be able to take certification courses.
- SAML SSO showing "Last Name" required error while accessing certification page
- Falco container is crashing while installing Kubernetes on our GKE clusters
- Why is the default web session timeout set to 15 minutes for new users in Sumo Logic UI?
- How to share a dashboard with an absolute time-range on it.
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".