This is happening because of your SSO (Single sign-on)/ SAML account is not set up with the last name. We recommend checking with your SSO/SAML Administrator on your end to get your last name added. Once the "last name" is added, you should be able to take certification courses.
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".
- How can I store data for longer than my retention period?
- What are Role Search filter limitations?
- Can I use parse regex multi or auto option in order to add Field Extraction Rules?
- Search query does not produce results for frequent tier partition.