This is happening because of your SSO (Single sign-on)/ SAML account is not set up with the last name. We recommend checking with your SSO/SAML Administrator on your end to get your last name added. Once the "last name" is added, you should be able to take certification courses.
- How can I store data for longer than my retention period?
- Search query does not produce results for frequent tier partition.
- Shared Live Mode Dashboard will not populate for public URL
- Azure AD SSO error SAML authentication request's RequestedAuthenticationContext's Comparison value must be "exact".
- Does Sumo Logic has any Field Extraction Rule templates?