Logs are forwarded after processing rules have been applied because they are forwarded from the SumoLogic index/partition to S3 bucket
- If I create a Scheduled View with a start date in the past and data forwarding enabled, how will the data be forwarded?
- Error when creating S3 Data Forwarding: Unable to initiate S3 object uploads
- Is there a way to forward the parsed fields used in the scheduled views via Data Forwarding in Sumo Logic?
- While running Sumojanus script for SalesForce log collection, I get error "An illegal reflective access operation has occurred". Why is it so?
- Is it possible to ingest logs from Cisco Umbrella using a Cisco managed Amazon bucket for hosting the logs?