Sumo Logic doesn't currently support a way to delete the logs after reading them as it would require higher-level permissions for fluentbit which Sumo Logic doesn't currently ask for.
- Can we use sidecar model to send the pod logs written on a file from a Kubernetes Cluster to Sumo Logic?
- Unable to parse input as json
- Is ARM64 architecture supported by Sumo Logic collector installer?
- Can I ingest the logs from custom path from the container inside the Kubernetes cluster?
- Log Ingest Rate charts on the Account Page does not look scaled and visible