Created a Scheduled query and saved it.
The Scheduled query ran for several weeks and notified Pager Duty via webhooks when the notification condition had been met.
We noticed that the Pager Duty notifications stopped even though the notification conditions were being met.
That is when we discovered that the query portion of the scheduled query was missing. We could not Edit the blank query field, it was as if the query field was disabled.
We then logged out and back in to the sumo environment where the scheduled query was saved.
This time when we 'Edited' the scheduled query, the query was there and we could modify it.
We clicked on 'Update' without making any changes and the query ran again as expected.
We are trying to understand what would cause this to happen and of course how to prevent it from happening in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.